"My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest." - Isaiah 32:18

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Welcome to my blog!
I am a born-again Christian, wife, and homeschool mother.
I live with my husband and children in a 100-year old farmhouse out in the country.
My goal for this blog is to record family information and stories, log our home renovations, and maybe even write an article every once in a while.
This blog is open to the public in the hopes that I can share all this with you!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. We're excited to read more! Your house projects are fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Renee! I'm SO thankful for your help today! Hope to see you again soon!!!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see those home renovation posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sadie! Yes, I plan to do a lot of that!😊 Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love receiving your kind comments! They make blogging much more fun when I can interact with friends!